For businesses and warehouses with limited space available, mobile shelving is an efficient and economical way to add storage space to your facilities. High density mobile shelving increases space utilization by up to 200% in offices with significantly less space required than a traditional static shelving unit. A mobile shelving system as high as 12ft is possible, and can be combined with existing mobile shelves and static units to best use the space available.
So How dows it Work?
Our standard Metalware No-Bolt shelving system is mounted to a mobile base that glides along a track which is installed on site. The track is mounted flush to the floor and has a very small profile to ensure that there is not a tripping hazard. Ball bearing wheels on the mobile base roll extremely easily on the track, allowing for the mobile shelves to be moved by hand. The mobile shelving base features an anti-tip device and brakes to keep the unit from unintentional movement.
Benefits of Mobile Shelving
- Maximizes storage space in small locations
- Can be added to standard shelving units
- Brakes and anti-tip protection ensure safety
- Rolls easily by hand
- Low profile track mounts flush onto existing floor
- Systems can be up to 12ft tall
- Re-use your existing Metalware shelving in a Mobile System
- Use a combination of static and mobile shelving to maximize your space
To learn more about our mobile shelving systems and to have a unit customized for your business, contact us today!